Say Hello to my Little Friends

I still can't get most of them to take any foods larger than cyclops.I feel cyclops will not sustain them forever.Tried everything too-mysis,prime reef,Rod's,marine cuisine,brine shrimp enhanced etc.,etc etc.

All you have is lyretails left right?

The lyretails and bartletts are the only ones eating anything.
The rest not so much.I might pick up some oyster egg tomorrow,sure don't want to spend the cheese on it.

Ya I just have the 3 lyretails. Oyster eggs are freakin more expensive than gold. $30 for a container the size of golf ball, man. I bought them once, and haven't really used them since I'm too afraid of wasting them! So they just sit in my freezer...

I'm going to try to mash up the mysis first before spending the $$$ for oyster eggs.Maybe I'll find something tomorrow there.

Ya I just have the 3 lyretails. Oyster eggs are freakin more expensive than gold. $30 for a container the size of golf ball, man. I bought them once, and haven't really used them since I'm too afraid of wasting them! So they just sit in my freezer...

Just dont keep them past the EXP date Biff.Oyster eggs go bad fairly quick.

awesome fish freak! just simply awesome! if their colors stand out anything at all like the purple psuedochromis that I bought yesterday, then I could only imagine what a tank full would look like.

try some emerald entree. I got my purple queens eating that the first day I got them. CHeck them out at Dr. Marco's Reef Build.

-Doc

they are plankton feedings in the wild, which is why they love cyclopeeze. they can be sustained a while with just that frozen bar. San fransisco brand sells three kinds of plankton, the tiny "reef" kind would be the best for anthias. They also sell plankton that is bigger than mysis. my carnivores love it in the 125. give that a shot

-Doc

Back