Say hello to "Omen"

d2mini

Reef enthusiast
That's Nemo backwards. :mrgreen:

Creepy name aside, I like this shot of my newest addition brought home today. :^:
I might print it out. :D

418664688_PHjKB-O-2.jpg

Look in the "Reef Talk" forum. It's a Sticky at the top. We have a monthly competition that anyone can enter their picture of choice in. At the end of the month, I set up a poll, everyone gets to vote, and the winner's pic ends up on the homepage for the next month.

LOL @ dustin. Thank you, but i just checked out that thread and there is some awesome stuff!

Thanks Biff! I wasn't finding it without your help. :oops:

I just have a point and shoot...heheh. But it doesn't matter...my clownfish for some reason avoid my camera! I've watched them, my camera pressed against the glass, and they will swim AROUND my camera's viewing area! if I slide my camera towards them, they dart away...but yet, if I put my hand against the glass, they will swim and play in front of it. Camera shy :)

Ya, my 6-line wrasse acts the same way. You just gotta have patience and a quick trigger finger. ;) The clown is a little easier when you have an anemone that he's hosting too because he is preoccupied.

433757983_YMDw2-L.jpg

Back