September Meeting

Good to see ya over here Randy!! I kinda flaked about telling the knoxville folks about the meeting. It would be great to have you and anyone you can bring. Those freezer burnt fire and ice look great!! It didn't bother them at all.
Hope you can make it.

Hey is is there anything you need brought to your house? I would like to help out, I am tring to bring myself and my girlfriend to the meeting tomorrow.

carpediem420 said:
Hey is is there anything you need brought to your house? I would like to help out, .

We were just about to post the same thing..lol..I was reading the responses to see what all was being brought....

Just let us know we need to have & Charlie & I will bring it..
:mrgreen:

You guys just need to show up.

Bring a good sense of humor and maybe some thick skin. HEHE JK but you'll know what I'm talking about tomorrow. We like to have a good time and its usually at either mine or revhtrees expense. :)

Hope to see you all there.
Brandon

What are the directions to your house coming from the I-24 interstate area( near east brainerd? And it will be me and my girlfriend Jordan coming if thats cool. I will be bringing a frag or two also.

carpediem420 said:
What are the directions to your house coming from the I-24 interstate area( near east brainerd? And it will be me and my girlfriend Jordan coming if thats cool. I will be bringing a frag or two also.

Girlfriends are welcom... my wife just said she wasn't coming to watch patricks wife freak out and kill us all when we stink up the house making homemade fishfood.

I'll PM you his address and you will need to double check mapquest, but basically you head up 75 North :) all I know.

Brandon

Hey guys some things have come up and I will not be able to attend. Sorry Patrick I would love to have seen your tank. I guess you all just have to pick on Brandon today. Talk to you all later. ;)

Dam# Dave:

The odds were 30 to 1. I put 20 bucks down and figured you would come through. You could have made us both rich.

Dang patrick how did you know he wasn't going to show. You guys had it planned to take my money the whole time.

That stinks your not coming dave. I kinda figured you wouldn't come since you hadn't been posting lately. I just wish we had known sooner since you were bringing the side item (potatoe salad) for the food. Hopefully someone else can pick up the slack.

just enjoy being there this meeting! Since the food thing was confusing, we may just split some of the cost with people who didnt know what to bring.

the splitting the cost is about the fish food. however the BBQ was very expensive, So we will also be taking donations to help pay for the BBQ. no obligations though.

Glad you missed the meeting to post pictures of that amazing birdsnest and frogspawn for sell over at RC. :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :grumble: :grumble:

Sorry I have to give you a hard time now since everyone gave me the shaft at the meeting.

Don't be a stranger and you know I'm only kidding.

Brandon

LOL funny man! The froggy is nice thanks for "trading it to me." And the birdsnest was nice as well. Hey did you sell any PPE polyps yet? :mrgreen:

Back