Should I go with this?

andysgirl8800

Blenny Badlands
http://cgi.ebay.com/AQUA-REEF-RO-DI...ryZ20756QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I am wondering if this is a good system. You never know with EBay anymore. I don't know much about RO/DI systems, how many "stages" are best, and so forth. But I've been reading about them in these forums and notice that several of you have recommended this particular EBay vendor. Would the one in the link above be appropriate for my 125? Thanks for your feedback.

THanks Bifferwine! Is that a reasonable price? I get about a 7 TDS reading from my tap water. Would this get it down to 0? I'm trying to read through all the features here.

hey guys i just got my ro di unit and have not used it yet. after im done what do i do ? drain all the filters? clean anything? or just put it up as is untill next time i need it.

Dustin is right. Turn the valve on, make water. When you're done, turn the valve off and leave it til next time. Some people let it run for a gallon or so when they turn it on the next time, and dump that water, just to clean it out. But if you are making water regularly, this isn't necessary.

I have bought 2 RO systems from that same vendor on ebay so far........ I have absolutely NO complaints....... if I had to buy it again....... I'd go straight to him...

Back