Six Line Wrasse Gotta Go!

Kizmar

#derpface
My goal is to get the Six Line Wrasse out of my tank. He's too aggressive. I should have done more research before I got him. He needs to go back to the pet store.

First, I'm trying the DIY fish trap... we'll see how this works.
IMG_2742.jpg

Wish you all the luck, hope the DIY trap works. I know how you feel, I have a blue damsel in my 60g and his current residents are assertive enough that he is actually the low man on the totem pole. But it severely limits any new fish I might want to add. :frustrat:

Again, GOOD LUCK. :Cheers:

It's all about the research. I got a 6 line on the recommendation of someone else, and I liked it, but i'm not replacing it after its untimely finning by one of its venomous former tankmates. If you see something you like, research it until your eyes bleed. If you still like it and think it will work in your tank, go for it! Besides the research is half the fun!

Well, I made the decision to dismantle my LR landscaping to get the wrasse. He's out alive, tank is back together. Taking him to the LFS soon.

I think I would have been fine with a Six Line had I introduced it way after everything else. He was a cool fish, but he's safely at the LFS now.

Heh... so... this morning I get up, go down stairs to do my daily look-over of the tank, and I see shrimp parts again!! I panicked for a split second, then noticed that these parts were different from what I saw when my cleaner shrimp were attacked and eaten.

After a full tank inspection, I saw the Blood Shrimp near his normal spot. Whew! That was a quick molt!

After the trouble I had with that Six Line Wrasse eating my shrimp, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a small panic attack every time one molts. ;)

Back