Slug ID Please

Rcpilot

Reef enthusiast
Normally, anything this colorful ain't gonna be good. Found it as a hitchhiker in the fragano.

Only pics I could get before it went into a hole. It's a slug. Black foot/body and bright blue coloring on the back.

PIC_0011_194519.JPG

If there's something that's sorely lacking in this hobby, it's a "Nudis of the World" key. I looked and looked and couldn't find anything that looks like that. Sorry dude.

Okay, sorry for not giving more info. I sorta panicked when I saw it.

It's a snail for sure. Thats a blue shell.

That is definitely a stomatella.I have few of those blue shell/black body stomies and black/black shell variety.Nice color compared to the usual boring brown stomies.

Nice color compared to the usual boring brown stomies.

Stomies? Are the stomies your homies? Do their shells look like domies? Do they hang out where the water is full of foamies and the sand is nice and loamies? And when they go on vacation, do they head up to Alaska, to Nomies or to Italy, to Romies?

That's as close as I get to greatness, folks. Check it.

Stomies? Are the stomies your homies? Do their shells look like domies? Do they hang out where the water is full of foamies and the sand is nice and loamies? And when they go on vacation, do they head up to Alaska, to Nomies or to Italy, to Romies?

Put the crack pipe down!!!

ROFLMAO!! Biff, i think i may need to steal this for my sig (with your permission of course! lol)

Biff, I would have to respond by asking you to put down the pipe, go to sleep, cause you need some rest. When you wake up go outside and take a walk, jog or run some fresh air will help you. Walk the dog or something. Maybe clean the glass on your tank, call a friend?? Talk to other's get out, go somewhere anywhere it doesn't matter. And don't ever tell anyone you tried to?????? Rap???? Rhyme??? Or admit that you lost it and started talking gibberish......They have padded rooms for people who suffer with condistions like these.

As MR. Mackey said:

Drugs are bad for you M-kay, don't do drugs M-kay, cause drugs are bad for you M-kay so don't do.............. Uhmmm what was I talking about??

:mrgreen:

Oh okay. All of a sudden, someone on this forum bursts forth with a post full of WIN, and full of FUNNY, and you all automatically assume I'm smoking crack?? Hahahaha.

In all honestly, I have not slept in about 4 days. For some reason, it has been taking me 4 to 5 hours to fall asleep, and then I seem to wake up every 15 minutes.

I only worked a half day today because I was so tired I could barely stay awake, and my boss told me I could go home. I get home, so excited and psyched to take a nap, and again, I lay in bed for the next 4 hours unable to fall asleep. That's where I am now. In bed. Still. Trying to sleep. But I can't.

Oh okay. All of a sudden, someone on this forum bursts forth with a post full of WIN, and full of FUNNY, and you all automatically assume I'm smoking crack?? Hahahaha.

In all honestly, I have not slept in about 4 days. For some reason, it has been taking me 4 to 5 hours to fall asleep, and then I seem to wake up every 15 minutes.

I only worked a half day today because I was so tired I could barely stay awake, and my boss told me I could go home. I get home, so excited and psyched to take a nap, and again, I lay in bed for the next 4 hours unable to fall asleep. That's where I am now. In bed. Still. Trying to sleep. But I can't.

Crack has the effect of keeping you awake for day's

:mrgreen:

Not accusing you now, Just pointing that out. :D

Back