Smitty's Reef

Damn it Smitty, now I want a cube! I have been eye balling one now for a few days, 60 gallons, pre-drilled with stand. You are killing me!

Damn it Smitty, now I want a cube! I have been eye balling one now for a few days, 60 gallons, pre-drilled with stand. You are killing me!

Hehehe...sorry :grin:
There's a lfs around me that has a 70 gal, pre-drilled, with stand for sale...I'm not sure of the price, but that tank looks huge compared to mine.

Thanks...I might consider getting one.

You should my Starry Blenny Hangs upside down in the cave that I made for him! He peeks out from time to time. When he gets really crazy he'll stare at you when he's upside down with a bewildered look. He's so cute, I love him!
:^:

Can't they get somewhat aggressive? I used to have one in my 55 gal, and he would show aggression towards the other fish, and sometimes nip at my hand.

I had to toss my torch coral last night...it hasn't been really opening lately, and upon further inspection, looks like it was developing brown jelly disease. I took it out and it smelled terrible, so I tossed it. Oh well, guess I'll replace it with a sps coral. :)

Picked this lil guy up today...
2011-08-16150313.jpg

Back