Smitty's Reef

Oooooo :bowdown:! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MINES TO GET TO THAT LEVEL! Beautiful tank, and I just went through this ENTIRE (2009-present) thread seeing what you went through to get to this point. Sorry to hear about what happened in the beginning, although things should be MUCH better now. I think i would've killed my hubby if he destroyed my tank like that...straight up! lol But is that you on your profile pic, and if so, has anyone ever told you that you look like john legend?? not trying to pic you up...ijs! lol

Oh wow, Lol...yes, that's me. People tell me that ALL the time. Thank you for the compliments. Yeah, that was the final straw that made me leave her, and now, I have an even better tank.

Well, I hope all is good now that you have unloaded some "baggage" :). If you're ever in the Tampa area, and single, I know some single ladies who would LOVE a John Legend look alike! Lol

awwww shyt get em girl!!!!!!!!! ;)

Smitty it takes a lot of balls not to get her back, even being a cop. I gotta give it to ya, I def would broke all her heals, burned her clothes and then took the bleach from her and ask her to drink it......but thats wayyy old news.

Hows the battle coming bro?

Well, I hope all is good now that you have unloaded some "baggage" :). If you're ever in the Tampa area, and single, I know some single ladies who would LOVE a John Legend look alike! Lol

Hahaha...thanks for the offer. I was in tampa and miami for my birthday weekend.
B-DayWeekend74-1.jpg

awwww shyt get em girl!!!!!!!!! ;)

Smitty it takes a lot of balls not to get her back, even being a cop. I gotta give it to ya, I def would broke all her heals, burned her clothes and then took the bleach from her and ask her to drink it......but thats wayyy old news.

Hows the battle coming bro?

Which battle are you referring to bro...the divorce or the bryopsis? :)
Because they're both a pain in the ass.

Ha! I know that place all to well...take the kiddos all the time. Lived in Tampa for 9 years now and never been anywhere in south Florida. Farthest I've been in Siesta Key :(. Maybe the hubby will take me to the keys or sumthin for our anniversary/birthday/justbecauseday! And Dana, seriously not for me! I've been with my honey for 12 years now, married 7, & three kids <3.

Yeah, I stayed at the renaissance hotel in tampa, and drove (3hrs) to miami beach for the evening. I had a behind the scene tour at the aquarium and even swan with the fish during business hours. I have lots of pics, but I've never gotten around to posting them.

Back