Smitty's Reef

If you need cheato to go in it, let me know. I have a strain that is guaranteed to work. It came from the now defunct Biff's Cheato LLC. :(

Thanks Bj...i surely do need some cheato. Let me know when I can pick some up from you...or you could stop by if you're out, and see the tank in person. :)

Sump looks awesome! Sorry about your shrimp though. Have you tried setting the return pump on some padding? I had some extra filter sponge and placed mine on that, def. helps with vibration noise.

Thanks Evan...haven't seen you around much lately. I've tried some padding, but it's the actual pump that's loud, so I'm gonna have to replace it soon.

I can't forget the fts...
2012-01-22170845.jpg

Thanks Evan...haven't seen you around much lately. I've tried some padding, but it's the actual pump that's loud, so I'm gonna have to replace it soon.

Ya, I've been busy with my current job while also looking for a fire fighting job here in Fl. Along with doin stuff around the house. But I still find time to graze over the forum here and there.

Just looked at your FTS shots. Your tank seriously looks amazing. The rockwork is amazing. Plus all of your coral. Keep up the great reefing B)

I'd also see if something is wrong with the impeller of the pump, unless your LFS will just replace it. I've had to fidget with mine a few times after starting and stopping it.

Last edited:
Back