Smitty's Reef

Thanks man, I will go check it out. Was looking at some on BRS's website. I need to get one really bad. I am just using the siphon method with a valve for on and off. it sucks and doesn't keep my water perimeters constanent.
Yeah, they are truly worth investing in.

Welp, I'm down to 3 chromis' now. The other two literally disappeared into the rocks yesterday, never to be seen again. They were acting lethargic for some reason, even when I fed the tank, they'd just swim in one place. And those were the two that paired up and never swan with the school.

I'm noticing that they hang/hover around my large hammer coral.. I'm wondering if they're being stung, and then dying from the injury.

I picked up a blue tuxedo urchin today from a local reefer for a trade of my pom pom xenia...
2012-07-15113727.jpg

I had one a long time ago did the same thing much better than the Pencil urchin I have in QT that guy loves to move any thing not bonded down Christ I've had the pencil urchin for going on 3 years now when i first got it it was the size of a quarter and a veracious eater. Now its the size of a tennis ball and lazy. the same went for the tuxedo I had the thing go huge and stripped all my rock to the point of damn near starving it's self. So I gave it to a friend with a much larger tank than the 120 I had at the time. After the years of having the bugger never got board of watching it do it's thing.

Back