Some new additions

BL1

My LFS camera broke not long ago so I offered to take pics for his newsletter. He offered me some great deals for helping him out. Here are a couple new guys I've picked up over the past couple weeks.

New Goniopora frag
PinkGonio.jpg

Blue encrusting Goniopora frag
BlueGonio.jpg

Sixline
Sixline.jpg

Purple Firefish
FireFish2.jpg

Cool stuff Brian.....do you think your 6 line and mystery will be fine together .....i heard 6 lines can get an attitude .....even though mine never has

Cool stuff Brian.....do you think your 6 line and mystery will be fine together .....i heard 6 lines can get an attitude .....even though mine never has

Mysteries are lined wrasses just like the sixline so they can definitely be buttheads too. But they're not in the same tank, the sixline went into my nano.

They are jumpers so if u ever move him Brian at least put a light difuser over the top of your tank. I had my firefish for over 6-7 months. Never jumped. One day while dropping a deuce i hear plop, and it wasnt a turd.. It was him flopping on the floor. I did what i had to do to get him back into the tank....he was fine. 3 weeks later, i came home and he was dead....when i picked him up i also found my jawfish shriveled up.....stupid jumpers...if i ever go that route again ill def coveer my tank, jus sayin....

Back