SPS growth

When I get back from vacation and *fingers crossed* everythings still alive, I'll post some more SPS growth shots. Great idea Yote!

Yote, you're getting pretty good with that camera! Your corals are looking awfully nice too!

Thanks Catherine.
I been useing those those tips you gave me.Especially using the note back and writing down the settings for each shot.Already used one full 100 sheet note book and half of another:D

Here's 2.

May 08
frag_5-08.jpg

Jan 09
frag_1-25-09.jpg

Nov 3, 08
millie_11-3-08.jpg

Jan 25, 09
millie-green_1-25-09.jpg

Figured I better take up my slack:D

Heres my Deep water Acro:
A couple of weeks ago:
deepwateracro-1.jpg

Tonights shot:
deepwaterandhalides.jpg

1-18-09
Digi1-18-09.jpg

Tonight:
Digiwithhalides.jpg

1-18-09:
PinkDigi1-18-09.jpg

Tonight:
pinkdigihalides.jpg

hey yote, great growth!!!
just for curiosity were any of your frags mounted horizontally(laying down) instead of the regular vertical way??

Nope.All the frags I've bought was mounted vertical.I had a coule that I'd mounted flat that was getting some good growth patterns,untill my anemone decided to wipe em out.

Come on now, got to be more with some growth shots. ;)

Here's my rose millie when I got it on 2-3-08. It's the frag on the far right in the bags.
frags_2-3-08.jpg

Freshly mounted.
frags-rose_2-3-08.jpg

And today.
millie-rose_3-09.jpg

This is the millie (or prostrata..not sure) that's on the far left in the bags above, freshly mounted.
frags-blue_2-3-08.jpg

And today.
millie-blue_3-09.jpg

Thanks everyone. I think they grew pretty nice, but not everything grows the same. Those are the 4 frags I got from Sanjay in a trade. Here's the other 2. Not as impressive.

Green millie, 2nd from left in the bags, freshly mounted.
frags-green_2-3-08.jpg

Today. Lots of encrusting, not much growth.
millie-green-frag_3-09.jpg

This is a millie, 2nd from right in the bags, freshly mounted.
frags-frag_2-3-08.jpg

And today. It did a whole lot of not much....lol. Don't laugh!
millie-frag_3-09.jpg

Back