Stack rock against back glass?

i not touching you! hehehe thats great..

none of mine is touching, now that ted has shown me the light.. i also put eggcrate under mine just to keep it from touching the bottom too, but thats covered with sand now(most places that is)

i used eggcrate under the rocks as well. Especially now i have 6" of sand. lot of my LR were buried in the sand!! The eggcrate helps it to elevate a bit.

yea, i thought about the elevation portion of it, and i thought about the not having rock banging and rubbing against glass, it makes a noise that to me is like fingernails on a chalkboard is for most people...

I have equal amount of room behind the LR and in the front. Interestingly, none of my fish ever like to hang out in the back. It happens both in my old tank and new tank. They only go to the back when they are playing and chasing in between the LR.

yea, my rock is laid out in an island kinda formation, about equal distance around it all the way around for good flow, and my fish like to play in the holes and all the way around, but if someone walks by the tank they go see who it is...

Back