starting my tank

Ya know, i try and drop a nugget on yall to try and help out, and put back into the site that i got so much out of, and all ya'll can do is :pooh: on me..

fine, see how much of my help you get from now on.:grumble:

:mrgreen:

dane, your sick.. hehehehe

whats the source for the quote in your signature?

Actually it's "Unkown" so i didnt list one. I am a finatic about quoting sources as i am a nationally published technical writer. I have actually looked (briefly) on the net and tried to find the original author, but was not succesful. i probably should at least list "unknown" shouldnt I?

All that aside, It's one of the best quotes I have seen on the Intarweb in a while. :mrgreen:

yea, i like it... and listing "unknown" might be a good idea.. that way some redneck(like me) dosent think your trying to be cleaver and steal it :mrgreen:

so, tell me, what kinda technical stuff do you write, if you dont mind me askn, i may have read some of it(if its in english)

yea, i like it... and listing "unknown" might be a good idea.. that way some redneck(like me) doesn’t think your trying to be cleaver and steal it

so, tell me, what kinda technical stuff do you write, if you don’t mind me askn, i may have read some of it(if its in english)

(Sorry for the Highjack OP)

I am a partner in a software development company currently, but have been in the I.T. field since I was 15. The TRUE definition of "High Tech Redneck". most of the articles I have published are in national trade magazines. I pioneered the "Technology Minute" in teh early 90's which covered everything from network security to general "cutting edge" technologies that focused on the average business person. So often many bright entrepreneurs are completely technology deficient. Basically anything the sponsoring entity wanted me to cover. Because i am well connected circles of national technology seminars as an instructor, I have been blessed to be exposed to many large orgs and assocs (REALTOR Association, Bankers Assoc, Trial Lawyers Assoc, Gannett, etc). This lead to writing (which ironically i never had an interest in until i started doing it).

Back