Starting small Fish Only tank

superior

Reefing newb
WHAT TYPE OF SMALL AGGRESSIVE FISH CAN I PUT IN THIS SETUP?

I have a small 10 gallon fish only tank that I want to put in my office. I currently have about 15 pounds of live sand in it and a couple of live rocks, 5 snails and 5 hermit crabs in it. It has been running for about 4 weeks now.

I am looking to put some small aggressive fish in it, do you have any recommendations?

Thanks,

Steve

I saw a guy with a small angler fish in a 15 gallon. Aggressive fish are very messy and need larger tanks to help with keeping good water parameters.

Regarding, keeping the water clean I dont have any challenges doing a 50% water change weekly, if necessary. I'm just curious what type of fish I can put in this type of tank

i dont know of any that would be comfortable in that kind of area. can a clown even survive in an area that small? what about a mantis?!?! not a fish but cool as hell!

yeah i thought so but i wasnt sure. i figured that at the least. it would stress the hell out of any fish you put in there IMHO. but yeah, a mantis tank would be cool and you would get all the aggression you need.

yeah i thought so but i wasnt sure. i figured that at the least. it would stress the hell out of any fish you put in there IMHO. but yeah, a mantis tank would be cool and you would get all the aggression you need.

Maybe more that you wanted.
But I agree with my compadraes,If you want an aggressive tank that small,go with a mantis.But keep in mind that they are active predators and as such,will reguire live foods from time to time to keep them happy and healthy.

Back