Stock List 2.0 Opinions

Samhain

Satin, Lace, and Sequins
Ok, so I've been analyzing my options for the restock of my tank. My survivor is my Red Jewel Nano Blenny, Onyx. She is tiny (about 1.5 inches), and she often gets lost in the tank, so I'm trying to consider fish bigger than she is. My previous inhabitants also included several fish that liked to hide pretty much all the time. While I really liked those fish, I'm hoping to get more social fish this time. That being said, I'm avoiding wrasses.

Here is my somewhat narrowed list in order of tank placement:
1. Firefish (I really like them, and it's also an inexpensive trial fish to make sure my tank is over its issues, but I won't mind keeping it long-term)
2. Either a Yellow Watchman Goby or an Orange Striped Prawn Goby (Opinions would be nice here. I like both of them pretty much equally)
3. Flame Angel (Even after the loss of Scarlet, I really want one. They're just so beautiful and showy)
4. Tank Raised Ocellaris (I have a little person. Nemo is a must)

Whatcha think? I really want a Starry Blenny as well, but I just don't want to risk Onyx. Maybe someday in the future.....

I think that is a good list! But im not sure if mixing the blennies will work, but you could try it. I think you might have more success than mixing other blennies.

Back