Sump refugium

Sarah,
"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" (maybe) :mrgreen:

This was a funny read! :lol:

It won't do any good to move your rocks to chase him out. Royal grammas hide in crevices and cracks, so even if you did, you may not find him. Plus, you could disturb stuff and piss off your corals and cause a mini-cycle. It can take new fish a week or so to come out. Just give him some time. If he doesn't come out, there isn't much you can do about it.

It won't do any good to move your rocks to chase him out. Royal grammas hide in crevices and cracks, so even if you did, you may not find him. Plus, you could disturb stuff and piss off your corals and cause a mini-cycle. It can take new fish a week or so to come out. Just give him some time. If he doesn't come out, there isn't much you can do about it.

I can see him and feed him so at least I know he is safe and fed

Can corals be over fed? my sun coral always seems to be fully open as though waiting for food, I feed it every night with either mysis or Cyclops, what do you think is it too much? or too often

Last edited:
Back