Tank placement suggestions

Where should the tank go

• Total voters
Well,i think wherever it goes its going to look pretty nice...
Any chance of putting it in one of the walls...behind the couch in-wall would be really nice IMO.....

Well,i think wherever it goes its going to look pretty nice...
Any chance of putting it in one of the walls...behind the couch in-wall would be really nice IMO.....

It was my understanding that it's an apartment....

Yep, unfortunately I'm moving out of my house into an apartment. When I move next year though, I'll be planning on doing a nice in-wall tank.

Yep, unfortunately I'm moving out of my house into an apartment. When I move next year though, I'll be planning on doing a nice in-wall tank.
:frustrat:,,sorry,typical me,,jumping in the thread on the 3rd page and not reading it all...
I like behind the couch for some reason,,,not sure why,,

Whoa Matt, what kind of trigger is that in your sig? Tell me that is yours, it's beautiful.
Red Sea Queen Trigger,,,so awesome looking,,more rare than regular Queens ,,which just aren't as vibrant (like all red sea fish, i guess)... Its not mine:sad:.......
Next tank upgrade i would love to have one...we'll see
This link has some guy humor ,,if its offensive remove it and i apologies .....but still awesome ,,and huge
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuiqlQXMVHg[/ame]

Last edited:
Thanks for all of your votes everyone! The tank was moved yesterday to the new apt., and my nano was taken down completely and everything transferred into the 75. I don't have Internet yet so, here's a couple pics of the new setup from my phone.

View from the living room
37414adb.jpg

Looking down the side
b0876e0b.jpg

From the kitchen
6fe31d43.jpg

Thanks guys! Unfortunately I'm nowhere close to being done with the move. I had to push up my timeline a lot so right now the stand is only a frame, I still need to make and put the doors on.

Did you rescape? I'm digging the slope you have going there.
Yea I had to change it up so you could see it from both sides. I like it because there's tons of places for the fish to hide plus they all seem to like swimming in the big open area too.

Back