Tank Purchased

RyanG

Reef enthusiast
I just made a verbal purchase of a 180 custom made tank drilled with 2 corner overflows and a closed loop sysem. Also it comes with a stand made of marine grade plywood with birch veneer(custom made with 36 in headspace) and a matching hood. It aslo comes with 3 luminarc mini reflectors as well. 600 cash!(the cost of a reef ready AGA

Heres a link to it.
180 - Manhattan Reefs

looks like Im road-tripping to Brooklyn!

Ryan

Every thing else is pretty much gone. He took the tank down last August, wanted a lot more for it but hes out of the hobby and now the tank is in his way.

Ryan that is an incredible looking stand. I love that color. This is a steal in my opinion. There is no way in hell you are gonna be able to wait 6 more weeks to get something in this.

Im going to have to wait! No chance in hell that Im going to set it up get it cycled and have to tear it down! I have a s-load of equiptment to buy yet anyway. I wish I had the extra cash on hand to buy the 3 250 watt ballasts he has left for the MH system he was using.

I really like the birch veneer on the stand and I hope it matches up good with they existing woodwork at the new house. Its most oak throughout the house and stained pine waynescotting itll be just fine either way though. This has been an awesome week so far!

if the stand doesn't match up right color wise I am sure it would be easy to stain over it. It sure is a smooth color the way it is though.

Yeah I wish I had another 400 I could pick up the ballasts and he has a 1200gph external mount pump all for 100 a piece, oh well all in due time.

I saw that the other day when the guy was making a huge deal about them I had no clue then I looked and freaked out. they are 3/4 of the total cost alone!

Back