tanked

i watched it yesterday, i thought it was awful. Almost no time showing the actual tanks themselves, just a couple of guys trying to be funny and instead end up looking like total idiots.

Seriously, what happened to animal planet and discovery? What happened to channels you could actually learn from. Makes me sad

i watched it yesterday, i thought it was awful. Almost no time showing the actual tanks themselves, just a couple of guys trying to be funny and instead end up looking like total idiots.

Seriously, what happened to animal planet and discovery? What happened to channels you could actually learn from. Makes me sad
Bad reflection on us as reefers. We're not TOTAL idiots :mrgreen:

history channel is still going strong!
and last I knew, so was Nat Geo

I was watching history channel for like 10 minuets and in that time they pretty much said they had found a space ship crash from aliens (the classic long body and big eyes of course) that were trying to invade earth with their time machines and laser guns. :disappoin

Oh man, "Tanked" sucks huh? I was so excited when I saw a preview for it...
I'm still annoyed with the Martha Stewart episode a few weeks ago..she advertised she was going to be talking about setting up a saltwater tank in your home so I dvr'd it. But it was actually some guy who designs and stocks these crazy tanks with fake corals for restaurants and rich people. I rolled my eyes the whole time, he just babbled on and on and not much of what he said was factual, he showed these 3 giant crazy fish I've never seen, said they were easy to care for...
His tanks made mine look like a fart tho-
My husband said why doesn't yours look like his and I had to fight not to slap him.

Oh man, "Tanked" sucks huh? I was so excited when I saw a preview for it...
I'm still annoyed with the Martha Stewart episode a few weeks ago..she advertised she was going to be talking about setting up a saltwater tank in your home so I dvr'd it. But it was actually some guy who designs and stocks these crazy tanks with fake corals for restaurants and rich people. I rolled my eyes the whole time, he just babbled on and on and not much of what he said was factual, he showed these 3 giant crazy fish I've never seen, said they were easy to care for...
His tanks made mine look like a fart tho-
My husband said why doesn't yours look like his and I had to fight not to slap him.

Should've done it. ;)

I'm gonna give it another shot, but yeah I was quite disappointed as well. I guess its about what you would expect from these reality shows.

If you judged star trek TNG by the first, what, four seasons, you wouldn't have thought much of it. But once it got going (after 4 years lol), it was very good. But this show sounds kinda dumb.

Me too. I do like Pawn Stars. They atleast try to get into the history behind the items

I was watching history channel for like 10 minuets and in that time they pretty much said they had found a space ship crash from aliens (the classic long body and big eyes of course) that were trying to invade earth with their time machines and laser guns. :disappoin

I know right? I love the arguments the "experts" put forth.

"We dont know how they did it! It must have been aliens!!!!!!"

If you judged star trek TNG by the first, what, four seasons, you wouldn't have thought much of it. But once it got going (after 4 years lol), it was very good. But this show sounds kinda dumb.

After season 4?? Season 7 with the exception of a few episodes was the worst season of the show imo. Do you just say things for the sake of saying them or do you truly mean what you say? Season 1 and 2 had some of the best episodes, sure the quality of the graphics wasnt good but who cares about that, judge the show for its message, not graphics.

sorry, back to topic :mrgreen:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Are you kidding me???

1 and 2 were terrible (2nd is worst imo). 7 and 6 were by far the best season. The last episode was probably the best one.

I don't mean to be aggressive about this but I'm just amazed.

Last edited:
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Are you kidding me???

1 and 2 were terrible. 7 and 6 were by far the best season. The last episode was probably the best one.

I don't mean to be aggressive about this but I'm just amazed.

we can take this to the trek thread, not here :)

Back