tanked

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Are you kidding me???

1 and 2 were terrible (2nd is worst imo). 7 and 6 were by far the best season. The last episode was probably the best one.

I don't mean to be aggressive about this but I'm just amazed.
Whats up with you and your emoticons lol:mrgreen:

Am I the only one wondering how they dumped that many fish in those tanks all at once? I mean, we spend months cycling our tanks and add one fish at a time, and agonize over compatibility and space requirements. And they just bring the tank in and throw 60+ fish in all at once!

And did you see the stock list for that phone booth tank? A metric :pooh: ton of damsels and two handfuls of yellow tangs in a very vertical tank. I thought tangs needed lateral swimming space, and we all know how social damsels are! And they said the whole point of the tank was to seem overcrowded, like a New York street, but isn't that a might cruel to the fish just to achieve a desired aesthetic?

So far I am really impressed. Just not favorably so. :grumble:

i like the aquariums they put up.lol.. But thts it. I didnt think it was a show to learn.... Remember its a show. Sucks thou they could have done better

I just read the Animal Planet site about the show and have not seen any response from the show or the channel about the problems. People are wanting to know the same questions we have posted on this thread. You would think that the channel would be trying to explain how they are not hurting the fish. I am beginning to hate the channel.

Back