Tanner's NEW 25 gallon tank thread

Tanner

Tanerious Swimeroundus
So I decided it would be best to start a new build thread because in my last thread all it was, was me complaining about algae and whatnot so I figured this is my non-complainy thread, just my progress.

So without further adue(?)
First Few Days
Hole.jpg
TANK!!!.jpg

After 1 Week
1week.jpg
1week2.jpg

At About 1 1/2 Weeks
2halfweek.jpg

At About 1 1/2 Weeks
diatoms2halfweeks.jpg

More pictures to come in a few days, if my camera co-operates. And those pictures will mark the 2 week line!

New Piece of Live Rock :)

rock.jpg
rok.jpg
week2rock.jpg

After 2 Weeks
w2eek.jpg
week2.jpg

As you can see the rock looks kind of thrown together and jumbled, once AGAIN I think I wil have to redo the aquascaping :frustrat:

I actually think your aquascaping looks REALLY good. I wouldn't mess with it if I were you, but if you don't like it, it's important that you be happy!

I like it Tanner :D
Think about a wild reef here.Is somebody out there in the ocean placing all that rock in just the right spot? NOPE.
Plus,when you start adding corals,its gonna completely change the way the rock looks.

Well thanks Biff :),And actually, the more I look at it the more I do like it, I just wanted an outside opinion I guess haha :p

You have a great point there Yote, your a wise one :D :p

So far in like the last hour since I posted I have moved the rocks over 3 times, took pictures each time , and compared, and I think I have found a way I like it:)

Seems like my cycle is nearing completion.

What should my cuc be composed of, any ideas?

Every LFS I have phoned has said they don't have any Narcissus snails so I guess those guys are out of the picture :(.

I know! Same with my LFS.

And yes I have looked at liveaquaria before, but alas, they don't ship to canada, no where does :(

Back