The Complete Reef

Thanks for the reply. I'd rater ya say that then to read my thread and not say anything. Just forum courtesy. :) hoping a reefer near the place chimes in. We have quite a few FL ppl on here.

1st time I ever heard of them too...sorry for lack of input.

Sol good. :mrgreen: Like i said. Rather ya say hey i dont know than to not leave anything. They seem legit from their website. I have also emailed them a couple of questions so we'll see.

They are actually a sponsors for the local forums I'm on. If they weren't a 90 min drive away i would be more than happy to help ya out. But the ppl that make that drive down there are more then satisfied.
Here's some1 review on the forum "Wanted to say that Paul is extremely accommodating and has some beautiful fish and corals! He took his time with me and answered lots of questions and assured me I am getting healthy fish from his store. He runs uv on his fish setups and won't sell a fish if it looks suspect at all. I was considering a butterfly and it looked a little shady and he wasn't comfortable selling to me. It was very comforting to know he wouldn't sell a fish just to sell a fish! I strongly recommend when buying fish going tithe complete reef!!! Thx Paul
smile_12.gif
."

What are you looking at getting there? and if i can help ya let me know.

Well I was looking at the dimmable ecoray par38 but im wondering how does it dim? Via light switch or via remote ect...and I was also inquiring about the AI wave. Says it needs a power supply and controller sold separately but it doesn't look like they sell either or.....thanks for the replies. Much appricated....heck he has some good prices on a lot of stuff...

Back