The Digital fishroom

Ive been in contact via email and im going to call him tommorrow....he seems legit...have anyof you ordered from him or tell me what u think....here are our emails...scroll down and read from bottom up =)

On Apr 8, 2011, at 10:29 PM, "The Digital Fishroom" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Dana,

Not a problem. You can reach me tomorrow afternoon/evening at 651-206-4106. I completely understand. Also, if it helps, I've been at this for a number of years and can provide you some references of my past dealings. I am a premium member and gold sponsor at www.reef2reef.com and have been a member under the username Nanofins for a couple years there and I have one of the top 3 highest feedback ratings of the entire iTrader feedback system on that forum ( I was rated #1 but have been sporadic in selling for the last few months due to increased family responsibilities and work changes), I am also a lifetime member of our local reef club at www.tcmas.org under the same username, and I have a 100% positive feedback rating over 100 on ebay under the username thedigitalfishroom. My website has been up and running since '01 or '02 (can't remember now). I am in truth mainly a hobbyist and don't operate as a real business, but my addiction has led me to build a rather large collection that continues to grow. With a successful reef comes the need to prune, and as a means to help fund my hobbies and diffuse costs, I sell some of my corals online.

I hope those things can provide you with a little extra sense of security in our transaction, and I can see about finding some full tank shots, though I'm pretty sporadic about taking them.

Regards,
Zack
www.thedigitalfishroom.com

Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 8:40 PM
To: The Digital Fishroom
Subject: Re: order?

I could do that, but do you have a number where I can contact you? Something about just throwing 300 dollars around and not having a lil talk doesn't sit right with me. Any pictures of your tanks you could text me or email? Anyone can make a website and a paypal account. Just would feel more at ease that way....either email me your phone number or call me. 414 943 5000

Thanks

Dana
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2011, at 10:50 AM, "The Digital Fishroom" <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Dana,

It actually looks like I can do all of those that you mention except the Electric Grape; I've had some issues with that one lately and I need to get it back to better health.

I actually do have the Season's Greetings but it's just finally reaching a fraggable size. I had a tank blowout back in November and lost a number of corals which I've still been working on re-acquiring. For the same reason I still don't have the superman yet. I have a friend to whom I gave a backup frag of the brudah's original superman monti, but his is not fraggable yet so I haven't gotten any back. I could make a frag of the Season's Greetings. Here would be a proposed total for you on those you've listed:

1x Jedi Mind Trick = $40
1x LE Pink WM = $100
1+xCandy Apple Red = $20
1x Red Hornet Zoa = $50
1x True Reverse = $60
1x Season's Greetings = $40
-----------------------------------
Sub-Total = $310
Shipping = $50
Total = $360

Since you are putting together a decent sized order, I'll offer you a discounted price of $300 shipped on the order. Let me know if that works for you and we can get things moving forward. I have a couple of these fragged up, but there are a few, like the season's greetings and pink WM that will still need to be fragged. To give them enough time to heal, I would propose a tentative ship date after the 18th. That would give everything time to heal prior to shipping. If you are ready to send payment, my paypal email address is [email protected] . If you have any other questions, just let me know!

Regards,
Zack

Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 12:59 AM
To: The Digital Fishroom
Subject: RE: order?

Well idk what u may or may not have as the website hasnt been updated.....I have a lil bit of extra cash and want to spoil myself with some corals ive always wanted. Just let me know what you have on the list and its price. Then i can tell ya exactly what i want.

P.S. There were a few others i was looking for but you surpizingly dont have them listed. Seasons greetings/Greenwich monti and a superman monti....do you not carry these?

1. Jedi Mind tricks monti
2. Electric grape monti? never even heard of it but it looks nice.
3. LE Pink Watermelon Chalice
4. Candy Apple Red Paly
5. Red Hornet Zoa
6. True Reverse Sunset Monti

Thanks

Dana

--- On Thu, 4/7/11, The Digital Fishroom <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: RE: order?
To: "'Dana hagren'" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2011, 10:12 PM
Hi Dana,

If you have an idea of which corals you are interested in, please feel free to send me your list and I'll see what I can do for. Thanks!

Regards,
Zack

Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:20 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: order?

How do i place an order?

Back