There is help.

HAWKS12thMAN

NWKRC THUG!
Do you feel lonely or left out?
Have you had thoughts of reef suicide?
Are you a west coaster?
Do you like beer and steak?
If you have answered yes to 2 or more question above your not the only one. You may have a common disease named Chattanooga Reefs Club Alienation Syndrome. CRCAS for short. We have started a support group named NWKRC to help. For more info read the NWKRC thread in the general BS section

I did feel this way Hawks. Instead of starting my own reef club (we don't have one in Tucson), I flew out to Chattanooga, TWICE to attend theirs. "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen..."

well, your not exactly NW your more just west. with that being said, your more than welcome to join, however we will have to keep the meets at a more NW location. In addition to that last I checked odds were good you didnt have much steak and beer at your house.

LOL you're right about that... It will have to be a BYOS (bring your own steak) meeting if it's held at the Veggie House in the Desert. And technically, I am southwest. How about if we held the meeting somewhere in the northwest side of Tucson?

BYOS just has some sort of wuss factor to it. I mean if im bringing my steak to a house that does not have steak, pork, beef anything like that on a normal basis, then in addition to that I am rolling the dice hoping that there will be a good enough grill there to satisfy my meat cooking needs. I would just stick to either the Admins house (Hawk) or super mods house (redline) Thus cutting out all the riff raff and sticking to the point

Back