They're here, take two.

Update!

Meet "Lemonade". "Orange Juice" is still a little too shy to have his picture taken.
DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

I love the Lemon Peel, beautiful fish! I'm sure the Flame is too he should be coming out by now, I hope you have good luck with these two and they don't get hungry as they will find coral good I think the thinh with these is just don't let them get that hungry. Oh and you're doing it right with the sp to keep it isolated on a rock in the sand and not on the rest of the reef it will spread and take over everything unless you take measures such as isolation. Good looking fish!

I love the Lemon Peel, beautiful fish! I'm sure the Flame is too he should be coming out by now, I hope you have good luck with these two and they don't get hungry as they will find coral good I think the thinh with these is just don't let them get that hungry. Oh and you're doing it right with the sp to keep it isolated on a rock in the sand and not on the rest of the reef it will spread and take over everything unless you take measures such as isolation. Good looking fish!

Thanks! They're actually Daisy Polyps. The maroon clown decided she didn't like them where I put them and headbutted them off the rock. I never moved it back because I like it where it is now.
I've seen the flame out and about. He just didn't like me getting too close with the camera. I'm not too worried about them eating the corals... they've been finding plenty of stuff on the rocks and I've seen them both eating frozen.

Back