Thinking of a six-lined wrasse

Lizardgi

I used to have lizards
As the title states, I'm thinking of added one to my 125 reef. Reef currently houses a clown and a mimic tang, along with the basic cleanup crew. I'd like the wrasse for two reasons, first, I think they're quite neat fish and it'll add great variety. Second, there is a small chance he'll help me clean up flatworms. (I fully understand he might not want to)

I do have the top of the tank screened to prevent jumping. Is there any reason why I shouldn't get one?

Thanks! I've got two local fish stores that stock them. Option 1 - $20 - I'd rate the store a 7/10. Option 2 - $35 - I'd rate the store a 10/10. Option 2 I feel is quite a bit for a little fishy, but the store owner won't even put a label/price on the fish until he's had them for a while and they're eating very, very well.

Great fish! I love my wrasse. I would look at the 4 line wrasse, IMO they're cooler looking plus not many people have them.

Great fish! I love my wrasse. I would look at the 4 line wrasse, IMO they're cooler looking plus not many people have them.
+1 Brian ,or a mystery ...oh wait ,you already have one :grumble:....:lol:

Brians right though, 6 lines are a dime a dozen,cool yes,but very common..not that theres anything wrong with that:mrgreen:

+1 Brian ,or a mystery ...oh wait ,you already have one :grumble:....:lol:

Brians right though, 6 lines are a dime a dozen,cool yes,but very common..not that theres anything wrong with that:mrgreen:

You could have one too, if youd just get rid of those killer triggers. :shock:

Back