Three new starfish!

Because I never kept sea stars.I like variety but I don't want another animal that I have to feed.

I never fed any of my other stars and they were fine. I figure in my tank, I have enough variety of animals that whatever the stars need to eat, it is already in my tank naturally, or I'm already adding it for something else. It's no extra work for me.

I emailed you about it last month, remember?? ;)

It's "grand opening" was Monday. My honest opinion: Very nice selection of livestock. High quality, very unique, and very diverse. Nice selection of dry goods too. But the prices are VERY high. From all the talk I heard, I was under the impression that their prices would be pretty competitive. But they are even higher than SWA, in my opinion. That said, it's a great atmosphere, very friendly, and the people working there know what they're talking about.

I will be shopping at both shops. Neither one has the clear edge over the other, IMO.

How could you accidentally break a rock in half? Love that blue linckia. One day when I have a bigger tank and more experience I'll get the orange, blue, and purple!

It stymies me however, whenever I see one in my Petco tank every other week, knowing they keep their salinity at 1.021.

Thank you! All three stars are still doing fine. Maury the marble fromia likes to hang out at the surface of the water, "fishing" with his arms. Arthur the blue linckia tends to stay on the sand and rocks, near the bottom of the tank. Dolly the dalmatian linckia runs all over the tank -- every time I look in there, she's in a different spot. And sometimes she disappears for a day or two, then pops up again in view on the other end of the tank. They are all very different from each other.

Thank you! All three stars are still doing fine.Kourtney the marble fromia likes to hang out at the surface of the water, "fishing" with his arms. Khloe the blue linckia tends to stay on the sand and rocks, near the bottom of the tank. Kim the dalmatian linckia runs all over the tank -- every time I look in there, she's in a different spot. And sometimes she disappears for a day or two, then pops up again in view on the other end of the tank. They are all very different from each other.

I fixed your quote for you,thank me later.

Back