Time to experiment

yote

In Memoriam
Well,I've want a Flame Angel since I first got into this hobby.So yesterday I decided to take a chance.
MoreFlame.jpg

Heres a shot of the new kid in the holler AFTER the clowns busted him.
Flame.jpg

And heres another cool hitch hiker I found last night.Best algae eatter on the planet.
Snail.jpg

Hope Yall enjoy.

congrats on the flame. good luck with um. Ive had them in the past and have not had a problem, so, maybe you will be ok too.

So far so good.The only thing he's nipped so far has been some of the little sponge balls that you get on the rocks.
Just hope thats all he nipps.

lookin nice yote. i love those fish. mine doesnt seem to have the best personality ever but sometimes i catch him playing around like swimming vertical circles by the overflow and powerhead. definately makes up for it in the colors!

Well after 24 hours,the flame still hasnt touched a single coral or my clam.
But the clowns still dont like him.

Congrats on the new fish Yote.

Those damn Clowns. When I first got into the hobby, I thought clowns were the most peaceful fish. Boy was I wrong.

congrats on the flame. good luck with um. Ive had them in the past and have not had a problem, so, maybe you will be ok too.

Notice John said HAD!! :)

I bought one for Jerm years ago and within 2 weeks it died. :( Maybe one the tank is up and stable, ;) I can get him another.

She sure is pretty, Yote! :D

Back