Two Spot Goby Help!

I gotta agree with with everybody.If you have room,go for a 125.You'll be surprised at just big a difference that extra 2ft makes.
Also plan on A LOT more sand and rock.:D
Now go that new tank.:bounce:

I would LOVE the 2 extra feet, but GAAAAAH! I don't have the space. Actually, the 120 (48" x 24" x 24") will be perfect for the space I do have. :D

I want to save as much money as possible. Do you think the 30ish lbs of live rock I have in my biocube 29 will be enough to "seed" the dry rock I will need for the new 120? Also, what about the sand. Can I just buy enough dead sand to mix with my live sand, and it will eventually "seed" it as well?

So excited! :bounce:

Yea, that will be fine. I only used about 10 lbs. of live rock to seed all of my rock in my 75, and I used all dead sand too. It will all get seeded after a few months

Lights for a 120 will be cheaper too.Of course you will need metal halides because of the depth of the 120,but thats no big deal.

some sad news...Ernie has passed. I think it was due to stress. He never really bounced back from the clown terror. I'm happy to report everybody else is alive and very well. Can't wait to get everybody transferred to the new 120! Pics are soon to come in my build thread...

Back