Tyree Watermelon Chalice

• Buy now

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Wait

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

RyanG

Reef enthusiast
I have the oportunity to get a dime sized frag of the Tyree Watermelon Chalice for 100 bucks(expensive yes but still half priced as compared to most online supplies) Should I pull the trigger or wait and let the system mature a little more. Vote fast and furious as I have a short time to let the seller know what im doing

i say save your money because you might need to buy food for your family. Deals are always around. if not this then something else...but you will always find special sales, great discounts, etc. The money you have in your pocket now was hard earned.

Im only saying this because of your black friday post.

Yeah the black friday post haha. Im not going to be selling off my tank it was just a shock to see most of the world markets drop 10% +/- first thing this morning.

I think I would hold off.Just to let the tank mature.You dont want to drop that much cash on something then have something go whacky like new systems tend to do some times.

if you do get it im sure someone in your reef club would be gald to babysit it for a little while if you offer them a frag of it when it grows. also with the addiction, where is doc when he is needed

I think you should wait for the LE Uber Super Rare Upsidedown Reverse Morph acan coming soon to a reefer near you. :)

Ahh Capt is obviously not pro LE corals(I dont really blame you) I just like this one for the bright colors Im not so much into the name game.

I didnt get it. There were sooooo many tempting corals at the swap today! But I only got two more than I had planned on. Seven of them all together. Pics will follow when everyone is happy again.

Capt I figured out why I like the Tyree corals, and it sure isnt the name, it be the color brotha! Them bad boys are BRIGHT and loud.

Back