Uh oh.. Aiptasia?

Tanner

Tanerious Swimeroundus
Is this it?:grumble:
IMG_2886.jpg

Also, wtf is this? lol
IMG_2888.jpg

Oh :pooh:! You got AIPs! Looks small enough that a pepp shrimp woul have it as lunch. The un-invert way of quick disposal would be Joes Juice or Aip-X. Both work
well, buy have different instructions so read
before use.

That is an aptasia. They will spread very quickly if not taken care of a.s.a.p. i would recommend aptasia x it worked great for me and countless others

Both are aiptasia. Peppermint shrimp or Aiptasia X are good options. Be sure to get several peppermints, as they won't always eat it.

yeah its totally normal. In fact im so used to it that now I have it in my ten gallon and im just like meh.... ill get around to it. sadly like stated above im seeing the effects of procrastination as they spread!

You need both peppermints and Aiptasia-x because the shrimp will only eat the smallest ones. You will have to kill the established ones on your own.

do what I did ask the lfs for some that are eating there aiptasia. I bought two that where eating the stuff in his tanks and they both eat it put one in each of my tanks no more aiptasia.

All i can see is three right now dcan, so Ill try and take em out tomorow. Ill head to the LFS

As for the shot at me being abnormal
I take that as a compliment :)

All i can see is three right now dcan, so Ill try and take em out tomorow. Ill head to the LFS

Of course your not normal you are a reefer:bounce:

So Dcan I take it you have had some imaginary aiptasia on your ..ahem.. "tank"?
Not only that but the imaginary peppermint shrimp he got wouldnt eat them:mrgreen:

Back