undoing a clam

Uh yeah...Freak...out of this young kat's 200 albums...only about 10 were originally released before 1985. ;)

FYI, the best band IMO from the 80's....TESLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can I say,I'm a product of the 80's.(Hawk,no I'm not gay,ask your GF!):mrgreen:
If you were around or old enough to remember,they were cool!Its not like I'm a Wham fan.I listen to just about every kind of music.You young KATS need to open your minds.Now I'm going to get back to my music on my Pod....Kool Moe Dee,Amy Winehouse,Nirvana,and Beck.

I asked her.... She said your not gay but your defiantly really small and super quick.:mrgreen: Nirvana= cool! One of the best rock bands of all time! But as for the rest of the list there in the same rankings as MC Hammer, Kriss Kross, Billy Ray Cirrus, and the New Kids on the Block! I'm sorry but the 80's and early 90's where terrible. As the rest of the world trys to pretend like they never happened there are still people rocking out with there tape cassete walkmans. I bet Biff still has parachute pants.....lol.

Your welcome Biff.
I can't believe I actually stuck up for you and embarrass myself!
I guess I'll play some Color me Badd before bed.

Hey,your girlfriend said I had the ''Right Stuff''.I turned ''That Mutha Out''.I broke her ''Achy Breaky Heart'' and made her ''Jump'' for joy.

Yes all reference to New Kids on the Block,MC Hammer,Billy Ray Cyrus,and Kriss Kross.....see Biff,I'm WITTY!

Don't worry Freak, I'm going to go cry myself to sleep listening to some Richard Marx and Scorpions... Bwaaaahhhhh...

I'm only 24. I think I was a toddler when parachute pants were popular. So no, I don't have any of those. But for now, I'll stick to wearing my collar-cut-off-baggy-sweatshirt, leggings and my legwarmers. Oh yeah. And I've got to get a perm tomorrow too.

Hey,your girlfriend said I had the ''Right Stuff''.I turned ''That Mutha Out''.I broke her ''Achy Breaky Heart'' and made her ''Jump'' for joy.

Yes all reference to New Kids on the Block,MC Hammer,Billy Ray Cyrus,and Kriss Kross.....see Biff,I'm WITTY!

LMAO.... again speechless.

Anyway does anyone know how to really get a clam to realease its foot?

Back to the thread.My only guess would to chip away the piece of rock its attached too.I recently got a clam and let it attach itself to a small rock rubble so it can be easily moved.

You need to be very careful. once the clam anchors, you will need to either chip away a small piece of the rock, or, you will need to cut the bysal threads, by making the cut as far from the bysal gland/foot as possible. if you damage the gland you may verywell loose the clam. so if you can gently rock the clam and see the thread attachment, make the cut at the attachment one thread at a time as the threads are cut the clam can be rocked a bit more and more until all the threads are cut. if not you can use a scalple or hobby knife and scrape the rock carefully under the clam. just remember if the clam is attached the location should be sufficient, now if you do get the clam unattached then place a small piece of flat hard something under the clam to attach to so you can move it should you decide to. its very difficult to explain exactly how to do it, just be careful and only cut the thread attachments not the foot itself. hope this helps. messing with a clam this way may have adverse reactions from the clam and you may loose it even if your detachment is successful so good luck and be gentle.

Back