unknown critter

kenlo

Reefing newb
hi guys!! Here i attached a pic of this critter that has been going aroung my glass tank for a couple of days now. I tried other forum and seems like no help at al ( aquarium advice).
i hope i get better luck here and someone be willing to help.
thanks
it is the yellow critter looking like in the front glass. I saw it 3 days after i brought in star polyps and a leather coral

Attachments

• critter.jpg
    critter.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 259
This is the bes i can do with my cam. It looks like it has a lot of yellow tiny legs and it doesnt swing but crawls like a snail on the glass

Attachments

• CRITTER 2.jpg
    CRITTER 2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 252
Basically a little snail without a shell. Do a google image search and you'll see the nearly limitless different species out there.

so, do you think that it is a nudibranch? i went all over the internet and couldnt find one with yellow legs. i guess it is too small yet. if it is so, should i move it out?? on corals the only things i have are star polys, button polyps and a leather coral

There are tons of different species of nudibranch.... I had one that I brought in with my star polyps and they tend to eat those....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhmsVQYPKv8]worm - YouTube[/ame]

that is what mine looked like... sorta yellow-ish? not sure the species just knew it was eatin' up my star polyps

Back