update on my 125g reef..

tell me what you think...and what needs to be done....sorry but i didnt clean the glass...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDdHY6Qpen8[/ame]

Wow! That IS a big tang!! Hey Chuy what is your favorite fish store in San Antonio? Im from Corpus and like too buy out of town since we have a limited selection.

thanks...i love my yellow tang..but the problem is i wanted to add one more tang..but i dont think he would let me...and my foxface is so fat too.and my hippo is getting there...i think i spoil them too much...

Wow! That IS a big tang!! Hey Chuy what is your favorite fish store in San Antonio? Im from Corpus and like too buy out of town since we have a limited selection.
there is some stores that i like...the number one is aquarium desings..they always have cool things..alot of corals..
2nd alamo aquatics..but there all fish...but good prices..thats were i got my yellow tang..
3rd texas tropical n marine...
4th elegant reef..thats a new store but i think there going to get alot of good things..and really good prices...
5th fintique they have some really good prices but the same day the fish get there the same day they sale..
6th phenomenal aquatics...that store is the same day sale..it all goes when the order gets there..

I have been buying my fish from fintiques... i drive up early Thursday mornings and get there when they open.... their prices are freaking amazing! Fish Gallery is awesome if you go to Houston anytime....its breath taking....there is one in Dallas too. That where my other fish came from when I lived there.

I have been buying my fish from fintiques... i drive up early Thursday mornings and get there when they open.... their prices are freaking amazing! Fish Gallery is awesome if you go to Houston anytime....its breath taking....there is one in Dallas too. That where my other fish came from when I lived there.

Thats a ok place but sometimes there fish are too stress out.but realy good prices.

yes...:bounce:...there not fighting:sfish::sfish:...my yellow tang and my naso tang...its been a good week..a got $100 on a lottery ticket..i got a 2nd job...and my tangs are not fighting...:beerchug:..and saving for a bigger tank...

Back