Upgrading to LED, any thoughts on this product?

I have a Marineland Reef Capable LED on my 36 gallon and my corals are doing great. A few others on here are using them too. I would definitely recommend them, especially for a tank like a 20 gallon. It's definitely not the only option when it comes to LEDs but I like the results I'm getting on my 36 and have no intention of replacing it.

Would you consider it to be a good deal as far as LED's? I called my LFS and they said they can order it for me and save me $10 on the total price from ordering it online.

My tank is about 15" tall so it doesn't need to penetrate that deep. My light is the only thing holding me back from corals and I really want to make sure this will be enough to sustain them.

I have the marineland reef LEDs on my 29g and the corals do great with them. Even a maxi mini anemone and a rose bubble tip anemone did great under it. I have the kessil a350w on my 93g cube tank and it's awesome. So the kessil a150 would also look great on a small tank! It's just up to what you can afford.

LED lighting system is definitely advisable as it gives a great look and also we have many benefits from LED lights as compared to any other lighting systems. Although it is it is high in terms of price, but they shows excellent results.

Back