• cvcdrk - riccordia

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • SaltyB - zoas

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: POTM September - Greens, Blue or Whites!

Blastooooooo......

Attachments

• tanked 003.jpg
    tanked 003.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 268

Ok, I guess I'll throw in this month. Finallllyyyy. :)

My female Spotbreast Swallowtail Angelfish.

7993174899_90d1fb65fa_o.jpg

I am changing my submission. I can't edit the above post.

ric-1.jpg

I wish I could vote 3 times. I love Dana's, Dennis' and Wanna Race's. I went with Wanna Race, love that tank shot.

Last edited:
Too many good shots......:frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat:

There are some amazing shots this month, I just wish people had really stuck with the blue, green, and white theme! (there's *a lot* of reds that are pretty dominant in the pics this month)

Hannah gets my vote! Love the pipeys!

Just a note, a lot of these look pretty heavily processed. And I agree with Fishy, it seems people strayed from the theme a bit this month.

Yes my focal point was not the colors for the month, but surrounding colors were on. I bet if the winningest picture was his we wouldn't have said anything :-D I've entered for months and never won. I like the contest & try to keep the skew of things in check for next month. Thanks

I bet if the winningest picture was his we wouldn't have said anything :-D

I don't think so, and I don't think this comment was really necessary.

Many of us were thinking the same thing and this is ONE of the reasons I voted for the pipe fish. The SUBJECT fit this month's requirements. Going by the background colors is a bit of a stretch. Plus they are damn cute.

Good I hope she wins it she deserves it. I also think administrator should be exempt from the contest. Just my .02.

Yes my focal point was not the colors for the month, but surrounding colors were on. I bet if the winningest picture was his we wouldn't have said anything :-D I've entered for months and never won. I like the contest & try to keep the skew of things in check for next month. Thanks

This is an absolutely horrible attitude to have. And a completely unneeded comment. Ive been here for years and entered for months and only won once, do you see me complaining? If you don't like not winning, dont enter.

I know and apologize for my previous comments. I thought I abided by the contes rules with my colors used. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Good I hope she wins it she deserves it. I also think administrator should be exempt from the contest. Just my .02.

This is an absolutely horrible attitude to have. And a completely unneeded comment. Ive been here for years and entered for months and only won once, do you see me complaining? If you don't like not winning, dont enter.

RAWR!!!!!! You go Hannah I've been here long enough to of known you before your MOD status and just because of getting the honor of being a mod so does not make you exempt for this fun contest. It's fun for all because we all are the judge of who wins. sure I joke around about not winning but big deal its meant to be fun thats all. Also felix keep in mind this mod is a crack shoot with a trank gun:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back