Waddi's Build 32g Thread!!!!

Update-

Some sort of Zoa
DSC00993.jpg

Eagle Eye Zoa
DSC00991.jpg

AND my fishies!!!! :D
DSC00976.jpg

No i just have like two random tufts of hair algae growing off the rock. And cant be bothered to pluck it hahah.
Thanks guys!

Ok i finally got them to eat, and boooy did they eat!! Haha a half cube of brine shrimp. they seriously pigged out! And the cleaner was leaping all over the tank getting floating food too!! Hahaha funniest thing ever!! :lol:

hahaaha, well the bass wouldn't fit in the tank... ;)
I haven't noticed them doing anything weird while its playing so i guess they are cool with it! :lol:

Everyone must be like "Why would he be trying to put a bass in his tank???:confused::confused::confused:." :lol:

Ok update, got a sps frag today, no idea what it is though! :? So i shall get a pic for ID.
Uh got a pep and mandarin.
But i also got a decorator crab! YAYAYAYAYAY! He is awesome i love him, after acclimation he went straight in with sticking algae and sand on his back. Cant get a decent pic yet, he is in an awkward place.

Well i havent posted on here for ages, so guessed i would update it,since all the last photos i have gone through a huge battle with HA, but i bought a TLF Phosban reactor, and booy did it work nicely, still have little bits everywhere, but it was really bad. So here are some updates of some new corals and what not:

Resident "Cane Heads" haha
CaneHeads.jpg

Before and after:
DSC00154.jpg

FTS.jpg

The new reactor:
FTS2.jpg

GSP Actually held on after covered with algae, but they are green no longer.. :(
GreenStarPolyps.jpg

Basically the only algae left:
HARock.jpg

Hammer and Frog:
HammerFrogspawn.jpg

One of the pulsing xenia i got two for free :D :
PulsingXenia.jpg

SPS was also covered in algae, dont know if it pulled through, look dead to you??
SPS.jpg

Some Zoas
UnknownZoa.jpg

my watchman:
Watchman.jpg

Zoa acclimating Corner :
ZoaActinics.jpg

Well thats all till i get some more, hope you like how it evolved, i know i did :D

Back