Waddi's Build 32g Thread!!!!

Waddi

Shenanigans?
Well, being on this site a long time, thought i would now start, have all my stuff, going out tomorrow to get 5lb live rock and seed the base rock.
Just mixing the salt now, alot of it is settling at the bottom, and just trying to give it some extra flow. :D
So excited!!!!

Here are some pictures, not many, and they are crap because they are from my phone! :roll:

Photo0222.jpg

Photo0223.jpg

Photo0224.jpg

Lol nice tank btw and you got a skimmer? and what are you gonna do with that filter? just gonna leave it after the cycle is done?

Yea im just gonna keep the filter running, and working on getting the Skimmer, just selling my Canister filter at the mo!! :D

Hahah no worries, but i would suggest maybe live rock rubble, and carbon. Maybe Bioballs, but never liked them too much. :D

It's Looking great!

Just a quick note: you are mixing salt in your tank so don't add any LR or LS until you have allowed it all to thoroughly dissolve. usually 2 or 3 days.

Yep its mixed nicely, leaving it till i get back home, and then going out to get a little bit of live rock, but its gonna be a rip off. :( Nowhere sells it round here, so im spending $12/lb. It sucks.

Thanks guys, just a quick question. Can i put sand in before i put the live and dead rock in??? Im sure i can, but just being safe! :D

Back