wanting an anemone , could i get one?

jcegt87

Dude Dude DUDE!!!!!!
ok guys so i just found out one of my LFS is having a grand opening saturday and everything will be 50% off , corals and fish

i been wanting a nice rose tip or bubble tip anemone, and this will probably be my one change to save big on one.

could i possibly keep one in my tank with my lights? my condy is nice but , it decided to go to the back of my tank :( and i know clowns dont really take them as hosts

the lights are 72Watt Odysseys

the most demanding thing i wanna get is an anemone , ill prob get other things as well :D

BTW if anyone lives in the Irving, TX area yall might wanna check it out

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/2642800639.html

Last edited:
hehe thanks i think ill finnaly get a beautiful rose tip unless they dont have one :D

hopefully he has some nice corals :D

Personally, I think anemone's are like anything else in the SW world. You will find you either can or can't keep them alive. I can't keep a sea hare or yellow tang alive to save my life. But I have 5 beautiful anemone's that I have had for almost 2 years now that are alive and happy and hosting both of my clowns. Go figure.
Good luck with yours. They will make a beautiful addition to your tank

Personally, I think anemone's are like anything else in the SW world. You will find you either can or can't keep them alive. I can't keep a sea hare or yellow tang alive to save my life. But I have 5 beautiful anemone's that I have had for almost 2 years now that are alive and happy and hosting both of my clowns. Go figure.
Good luck with yours. They will make a beautiful addition to your tank

I'm the same way, I can't keep euphillias alive, long term. But, I've got 4 anemones the longest of which I've had for almost two years now.

Back