Wavemaker Controller

Piggy

Reef enthusiast
I'm trying to decide which type of upgrade I want to do. Anniversary gift from hubby. I'm looking at the Koralia would have to get the one that would control four powerheads. Not sure if the two would do the job. Also looking at the Vertech but figured I would need two of them. Also the Toam Rio Polario Turbine. Not sure if I would need two of them. Any opinion would be greatly appreciated.

i have two vortechs on my tank and if you can afford them i would totally get them, i ran one but it just didnt seem to be enough so i got another and now run them in anti synch reef crest mode. of the two choices the vortechs give you the most options

The VorTech's are by far the best if you want to drop that much $ on them. You have virtually unlimited options with them, but at about $880 for a pair.
You can get 2 controllable Koralia 4's and a Koralia 2-way controller for about $420 or 4 K-4's with a 4-way controller for about $550.
You can get 2 K-5 Magnums, which are made to run off a regular wavemaker, and depending on what wavemaker you got, it would only run around $300.
Those Polario's got some pretty bad reviews on RC.

Man I hate decisions. Not really sure which to get. If I went with the Vortech I could get one now and save for the other one. If I go with the Koralias I could get it now. What to do....

Back