Weird

It's for real.

Fear of Cats: Ailurophobia Causes and Cures

Historical records suggest that a number of infamous people have suffered from Ailurophobia, including:

* Alexander the Great
* Genghis Khan
* Hitler
* Julius Caesar
* Mussolini

Napoleon is also often cited as a cat-phobe, but there appears to be no historical evidence to back this up.

Is it any coincidence that so many evil people have had an irrational fear of cats?? I must be pure of heart!!! :mrgreen:

I beg to differ on your "only one or two of them are gay" comment:

* Alexander the Great - Helenistic "Ideals"...nough said
* Genghis Khan - For the cold conditions he was known to traverse through with his group of men...I bet there was some "cuddling for warmth" at night :shock:
* Hitler - According to Eddie Izzard (a most respected Transvestite Historian), Hitler was a vegetarian painter...gay
* Julius Caesar - "Et tu Brute" ..."in the buttay?", for further evidence see Alexander the Great
* Mussolini - "Me scuzzie" [s.p.] See Eurotrip for this reference. Nonetheless, well dressed fascist...sounds like "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" if you asked me.

:mrgreen: Then again, I'm just full of :pooh: most of the time anyway

They're doing it again :shock: Lights just came on.

I'm beginning to feel like that guy w/ the cat phobia...they're watching me! LOL

Ok, and MORE weirdness...one of my clowns (the one I"ve had for a year) has spent the entire day fluttering on the goby....like, just fanning him with his body...nonstop.....the goby is for the most part ignoring him. He did once charge at the clown with an open mouth, but seriously..this clown is f'ing nuts! He's rubbing all over the goby! Lol...trying to get a video.

that would be more like an onyx and perc hookin' up...this is like inter-special...extra kinky :shock:

:lol:

Then I'll have a TRUE clown goby!

clowngoby.jpg

Back