Wellsophylia Should i worry ???

Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
Ok so i have had my Welsso for a good time now maybe 3 months and it has ben good, i have tried to spot feed it a couple time but never extends its tenticles. And i try this at night, Its usually really nice and open all day and at night shrinks up and sleeps. i have tried feeding missis but nothing els. should i try squid or shrimp ??? i mean other than it eating it looks good durring the day. It is now on the Sand bed also since i have LEDS now and seems to have ajusted fine, It was kinda starting to not open as much when i had it on the rocks after i started to turn up my LEDS. So i decided to move it down to the sand bed and it began to open just fine the first couple days and then fully open since then. Im just worried about it eating.

Water quality is all good.

Temp 79.2
Salinity 1.025
PH 8.0

Ammonia 0
Nitrites 0
Nitrates 2ppm

Kh Between 7 and 8
MG 1350
Ca. 440

Everything is doing good since the switch to LEDS even better than ever, I even have a favis that started to grow more and was starting to attach to other rock. But its up High i was thinking of moving it down to the sand Bed also. Well i guess i will try feeding again this weekend at night.

usually i wait till about 9pm since all my lights go out at 630 ish. Never seen sweepes come out of any of my corrals eccept for the candy canes and the acans, My torch frogspawn or any of my other corals have never had sweepers out at night. Should this concern me ?? I Sprey Misis into the frogspawn, torch and duncan with the turkey baster ones a week and i know for sure the duncan eats but the frogspawn and the torch cant really tell. frogspawn is growing like crazy do . started out with 2 heads and now almost has 6 full heads.

Anyways i know this is alot to read but yeah any info would be great

One more thing should i be adding strotium ??

Oh yeah when i feed them at night i turn off all pumps.

Sounds.good to me. It was nice and open today looking great. Also decided to move favia down to sand bed and it still looks great. Also picked up a nice 3 inch green birdsnest frag for 10$ the second i put it in tje tank. It extended so im taking that as a good sign

Back