WHAT in Tarnation Now?!

KarenJax

Certified Master Stylist
I really really really hope you guys can see this iPhone pic. After I came back from the gameroom, I sat down in front of my tank and spotted......... this? It's not moving at the moment.
It looks ALMOST like an....... urchin?! I haven't bought any urchins!!!!!!
a6c37113.jpg

If you can't see it let me know.

I'll try to get better shots tomorrow. I forget sometimes to clean the camera lens free of dog hair :grumble:

I'll try to get better shots tomorrow. I forget sometimes to clean the camera lens free of dog hair :grumble:
lol its OK.. Well I'll chat you later :D BUDD-EEE :D I'm going to go tank watching txt me if you want or call up to you I'll be up for the next hour or so staring at my tank

lol its OK.. Well I'll chat you later :D BUDD-EEE :D I'm going to go tank watching txt me if you want or call up to you I'll be up for the next hour or so staring at my tank

Uh uh. I'm taking a huge dose of NyQuil and going to bed I've still got the damn :sniffles:

I had a tiny urchin hitch hike on my live rock. I'm pretty sure it's gone now, though.
It was pink and maybe 3/4 of an inch... the first time I saw it was months after i added the rock.
Crazy things hitch hike in!

I had a tiny urchin hitch hike on my live rock. I'm pretty sure it's gone now, though.
It was pink and maybe 3/4 of an inch... the first time I saw it was months after i added the rock.
Crazy things hitch hike in!

I had an Urchin hitch hiker too. He showed up almost 8-9 months after I had purchased the LR. He was a cute little fellow.

Back