What Kind of Pump for water changes?

That is why you are an engineer and not a scientist. Scientist are so exact about shit i want to slap them, engineers know when its good enough ;)

Tell you what, just go out and buy a Gen X pump, the one that pumps 1500gph, that oughta do ya just fine.:mrgreen: Should be able to pump that tank dry in seconds. LOL

Tell you what, just go out and buy a Gen X pump, the one that pumps 1500gph, that oughta do ya just fine.:mrgreen: Should be able to pump that tank dry in seconds. LOL

The thing is, I can buy a 1500 GPH submersible pump for nearly half the price of a powerhead that powerful. When ever you buy stuff made specially for aquariums it cost twice as much as the same exact thing you can get at Lowe's

Actually, I calculate it would take more like 1.2 minutes to empty the container. :mrgreen:

The thing is, I can buy a 1500 GPH submersible pump for nearly half the price of a powerhead that powerful. When ever you buy stuff made specially for aquariums it cost twice as much as the same exact thing you can get at Lowe's

Actually, I calculate it would take more like 1.2 minutes to empty the container. :mrgreen:
WOW. Takes his time seriously. :shock::bowdown::mrgreen:

Back