what next?

leathers need some good flow on them so they can shed, leathers shed skin constantly if they do not have good flow they will literally melt away.

leathers need some good flow on them so they can shed, leathers shed skin constantly if they do not have good flow they will literally melt away.

ahh! well then looks like I need to move a rock! crap, it's kinda big and I have no idea how to get it to stick in a high flow area....I'm so glad I decided against getting any venomous fish cause I'd probably be dead with all the sticking my hand in the tank I do.

And I've fed my flower pot with a syringe for infant meds (unused). I know it's hard to keep I just love it though...how often should I feed it directly like this?

Trumpet leather? Trumpets aren't leathers. Do you mean trumpet coral? Google trumpet and let us know if that's what you mean.

ahha! That's why I've been confused, too. Biff, you told me it was cabbage leather on another thread and some how I got trumpet leather in my head. Oops....it is def. not a trumpet leather or coral!
Sorry about the confusion.

I picked up the rock and shwooshed it in the flow today to get the "shedding" off and it perked up. I can' t figure out a way to move the rock without rearranging everything all over again.
Joe said we can get tubing to flex and extend the side of the water spicket so it has better flow.

Ahh if it's a cabbage leather then it will occasionally shed. If moving the coral isn't possible, go buy a plastic turkey baster at the grocery store and blast it off when this happens in the future. Sometimes it just needs a little help.

Back