clancaster23

Reefing newb
Wondering what else I should add to my 75 gallon. What's in there now:

Foxface
Yellow-eyed Tang
2 Tomato Clowns
Pink-spotted Goby
Lawnmower Blenny

That makes six. I would like to add at least one more fish but not sure what to go after. Must be reef safe.

Actually there are lots of well behaved dwarf angels. The trick is to get one that is eating frozen already at the store, and keep them well fed for the first few months so they dont go looking for food elsewhere.

What about a fairy, flasher, or leopard wrasse? Some of them have some amazing colors and mine are always swimming all over my tank.

Actually there are lots of well behaved dwarf angels. The trick is to get one that is eating frozen already at the store, and keep them well fed for the first few months so they dont go looking for food elsewhere.

Those it matter if the corals are put in before or after?

I got a coral beauty. So far everyone but the kole tang loves him. I think it's cause they are close in color/shape but I can see already that they will be ok. When I put the coral in, the tang went after it a good bit but now they aren't having many problems although the tang will still chase the coral a bit but not too intense. Very pretty fish with lots of purple :). My stocking is done!

Congrat with your new coral beauty. :Cheers:
One of my favorites that I would like to try again after having to remove Satan from my tank last year.

Camera blows and doesn't show pics of anything in the tank well but it looks very bright and colorful.

2011-04-29172155.jpg

Back