whats your opinion

I want a purple tang also. but the one im really looking for is the achellies tang. but alas he is hard to come buy :bowdown:and very expensiv:frustrat:e

i like those 2 but they just sit at the bottom not really doing a whole lot of anything. plus they arnt reef safe they will eat all my clean up crew:frustrat:

#2 must not have read any of the posts:mrgreen:

#1 stay on the computer all night!!!! it wont prevent anything but it will post pone it:mrgreen:

I know its purdy thats why i say i would take it. I would also take the atlantic.:mrgreen: im not too picky when it come to tangs.:bowdown: Im looking to get a unicorn tang and a naso blonde in the near future:Cheers:

My LFS has both!

Their Naso blonde is huge too.

toofishy.com

Its gonna be a tagteam effort. Im gonna take the pics and #2 will uplosd them for me. And i dont wann hear your :twocents: David you needed D2mini to help you:frustrat:

Ok everyone. Thanks for waiting so patiantly.:bowdown: I have uploaded the pics of my new fish and anemane to my tank showcase thread. For those of you who dont know its mr and mrs liljokers 210:mrgreen: check them out there awsome dude:sfish:

Back