Where Do i register ?

I kept callin it a Bow it is actually a seamless 1/2 circle From the research i did I have found Some anywhere from 1,200 Tank only to 2,200 W/ Stand only

So I can't believe i got them Down as much as i did !
I may Do this But Still wanna take my time on the decision

lol Marco!
I really cant go too much bigger due to the fact i have no room in this lil shack i call a home
144 Gallons is all i can muster! hell this 55 is Cramped lol

Man,I think its awesome!Its definitely a unique looking tank.
If you like it then go for it.You definitely can still do a lot with it.

I like it. It's so...industrial looking. Like Redline, I too appreciate the brushed metal look. Actually, that would fit well in the kitchen, with the stainless steel appliances.

I would so buy it.

It reminds me of a bathroom set I have... Brushed metal toothbrush holder, tissue box holder, cup, soap dish, etc. It would fit perfectly in my kitchen AND my bathroom!

I think semicircle tanks are really hard to come by. At least, I have never seen one in a store. It would definitely be unique looking. I wonder if that canopy will get hot with halides??

so my guess is that tank is only 4 feet long than, maybe 5? still its such a different tank it looks great, just looks shorter in width in the pic.

Oh ya! duh im on it alot on the phone ! lol
Actually i saw the question on my phone and didnt wanna respond

The blackberry is not used to the way i type yet and the pearl has 2 letters per most of the keys

that's an awesome tank. i really like the half cylinder shaped tanks. they are something different looking from the normal day to day tanks that you see. i have been contemplating getting a full cylinder shaped tank built, just to have something a little different.

ah yes we sold the 7130 that worked the same way. it really sucks to get the hang of but its really sweet when you get good at it. I would say at least 25 to 50 percent of my posting gets done from my phone

Ok I did a lil shopping today I have recently Discovered that the 1/2circle's are a pain in the arse to light properly So i have looked into other options

What are your Views on Glasscages.com, I have heard Real mixed reviews on them, heres my new possable baby

180G RR w/ oak canopy & Stand, Starfire ( Crystal Clear glass ) on Front and sides, Bulkheads, Overflow boxes 75 G Sump/fuge
Delivered to louisville for $1,800 and some change.

If they are awfull tanks Please let me know ~
180tall-std-can-side.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh starfire glass. That stuff is expensive! But I still wouldn't pay that much for a 180 when it doesn't include any equipment... You can find some nice, cheap used tanks on Craig's List, have you checked that?

Back