which skimmer please

qxcontinuum

Reefing newb
someone is selling these used skimmers; I need help from all of you, which one i shall chose?
Thanks

"Aquamedic Turbofloater 1000, great skimmer for up to 150 gallons. comes with two pumps- $100 final price
berlin turbo with pump $100 obo
aquaC remora, hang on skimmer for up to 75 gallons comes with surface strainer and bubble catcher- $100 final price.
aquac ev180. high end skimmer for aquariums up to 180 gallons. comes with mag 7- $350 final price.
coralife 1 hp chiller, works fantastic but needs to be run on a temperature controller it will not shut off on its own $500.
red sea ozonizer 100- two available one is missing ac adapter. best offer
250, 200 and 100 watt heaters $10 each
lots of bio balls
air pumps, 2 whisper 100, 2 small ones. $10 each.
eheim auto feeder $20
retrofit (sheet metel mounted) metal halides 3 x 400 watt plus two 72" VHO lights mounted in a wooden canopy 72x24. $500
coralife metal halide 72". 2 150 watt double ended hqi, pc actinics and moonlights with mounting legs

The turbo floater are very good skimmers. I have read that remoras are good but I don't have hands on experience with them. Price is good on the turbo too.

I have the Remora C and I love it, but you need to buy the little pump. Is it the hang on the back type you are looking for?

I had my Remora on the back of the tank and then when I got my sump I hung it on the side of the sump, no problems.

Back